Supported C4D releases: R17 to R22, R23
Required C4D Version: STUDIO (R17 to R20)
Version: 2.81 (R17 TO R22) 2.83 (R23)
Neon Redshift is a Cinema 4D plugin that allows you to create neon lights and tubing from your splines with REDSHIFT RENDER. Instantly. This is NOT A KIT. It’s totally parametric and will work with any open spline. Neon Redshift’s features include:
- Designed for use with REDSHIFT so it’s super fast!
- Now with Baking!
- Dirty Glass and Dirty Gas options!
- Very easy to use.
- NEW 50 point open spline limit.
- Apply color to each neon tube individually.
- Show/Hide Controls. Only see the controls you need. No clutter.
- Clips and Insulators.
- Splines must be open.