Supported C4D releases: R16, R17, R18, R19
Required C4D Version: STUDIO
nEOn Deluxe picks up where nEOn left off. It is a Cinema 4D plugin that allows you to create neon lights and tubing from your splines. Instantly. This is NOT A KIT. It’s totally parametric and will work with any spline. nEOn Deluxe’s features include:
- Apply color to each neon tube individually.
- Flicker animation with per tube control.
- Set Spline Type (Linear, Cubic, Akima, B-Spline or Bezier).
- Show/Hide Controls. Only see the controls you need. No clutter.
- 10 Preset neon lights.
- HUD Thumbnails.
- Clips and Insulators.
- Dynamic Cords and Connectors.
- Thumbnail icons for Presets.
- 3 Activations
- You must have HUD turned ON in the Filter menu for the Thumbnails to work.
- Load nEOn Deluxe from the Content Browser for convenience for the first time only. Save this scene and open this the next time you wish to use the plugin. If you load from the Content Browser again instead of the saved file, you must log on to your account at c4dphototools.com and delete an API Activation.
- Splines are limited to 25 points.
- Make sure Glow is turned on in the Physical Renderer.
nEOn uses the CONTAINER PLUGIN by Niklas Rosenstein. You can find out more about it here.