Supported C4D releases: R16, R17, R18, R19
Required C4D Version: STUDIO
Abstract Shape Generator (ASG) is a Cinema 4D plugin that allows you to create abstract shapes instantly. It uses deformers and primitives to create cool and interesting shapes. ASG’s features include:
- 10 Preset Shapes.
- Controls that let you bend, twist and otherwise mutate the shapes. Thousands of possibilities!
- Show/Hide Controls. Only see the controls you need. No clutter.
- Thumbnail icons for Presets.
- Reset button.
- You must have HUD turned ON in the Filter menu for the Thumbnails to work.
- Load ASG from the Content Browser for convenience for the first time only. Save this scene and open this the next time you wish to use the plugin. If you load from the Content Browser again instead of the saved file, you must log on to your account at c4dphototools.com and delete an API Activation.
ASG uses the CONTAINER PLUGIN by Niklas Rosenstein. You can find out more about it here.