Supported C4D releases: R17, R18, R19, R20
Required C4D Version: STUDIO
Neon Deluxe is a Cinema 4D plugin that allows you to create neon lights and tubing from your splines. Instantly. This is NOT A KIT. It’s totally parametric and will work with any open spline. Neon Deluxe’s features include:
- NEW Licensing system uses your C4D serial number. No more frustrating API keys!
- NEW 50 point open spline limit.
- Apply color to each neon tube individually.
- Flicker animation with per tube control.
- Set Spline Type (Linear, Cubic, Akima, B-Spline or Bezier).
- Show/Hide Controls. Only see the controls you need. No clutter.
- 10 Preset neon lights.
- HUD Thumbnails.
- Clips and Insulators.
- Dynamic Cords and Connectors.
- Thumbnail icons for Presets.
- You must have HUD turned ON in the Filter menu for the Thumbnails to work.
- Make sure Glow is turned on in the Physical Renderer.
- Splines must be open.
NEON Deluxe uses the CONTAINER PLUGIN by Niklas Rosenstein. You can find out more about it here.